Dedicated Customer Support Representatives
We are looking for a group of dedicated Customer Support Representatives to join our growing team for an initial 6 month FTC with a view to going permanent.
As a Customer Support Representative, you will engage with the customers in an ethical manner and conduct affordability assessments in order to fully understand each customers financial situation and, where appropriate, set up reasonable repayment plans.
- Contacting customers by telephone and in writing. This will require both inbound and outbound calling in order to reach an understanding of their financial circumstances and where appropriate, setting an agreeable repayment arrangement.
- Listening to customers, demonstrating understanding and empathy towards their situation, responding and questioning to fully establish the customer’s circumstances.
- Explaining the benefits of reaching their “debt free date” and providing clear information and timescales with regard to their agreed payment term.
- Communicating with customers in a clear and respectful manner whilst observing regulatory requirements and maintaining adherence to the Data Protection Act.
- Building rapport with customers and creating a positive customer experience.
- Being compliant at all times by ensuring that Intrum procedures are followed whilst maintaining adherence to Intrum’s governing bodies, which includes the TCF (Treating Customers Fairly) framework and the FCA Consumer Credit Sourcebook.
- Providing guidance to customers on the availability and services of the Free Money Advice sector.
- Effective note taking – ensuring records of calls are complete, accurate, professional and a true reflection of the conversation.
- Meeting and exceeding monthly targets including call quality and compliance.
- Previous experience working in a customer service environment
- Previous experience working on a dialler
- Previous experience in a call centre environment
- Salary increase with service
- Monthly bonus
- Ongoing training and career development
- LinkedIn Learning Courses
- Onsite gym
- Discounts on high street vouchers
- Pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
Sounds good? Great! Press the 'Apply' button below to be directed to our application portal: