As an Account Manager you will be the lead point of contact for our Clients across all product lines (investments, CMS, public sector and Ireland), ensuring their operational needs are met whilst delivering a high level of service to our clients. You will build and maintain strong client relationships to maximise profitability to the business. You should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, be analytical in your thinking and have experience with problem solving. An analytical mind will be essential due to the need to interpret data on a regular basis and translate your findings back to the Client. Ideally, you will also have some previous knowledge of the Credit industry.
- Facilitate and chair regular performance and operational discussions with key Clients, involving internal stakeholders where appropriate.
- Responsible for the delivery of accurate reporting MI, and assessment of data to identify gaps that require addressing.
- Actively seek opportunities to increase profitability through increased allocations, internal cost reduction, or collection campaigns and communicate proposals to Clients.
- Manage requests for information from Clients, ensuring prompt turnaround and appropriate content.
- Maintain Client records on reporting systems (Salesforce) to ensure relevant information is captured in respect of Client engagement.
- Ensure contractual obligations are effectively communicated to key stakeholders.
- Facilitate Client auditing and resultant remediation of any identified actions.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborate with the Head of Client Services and Head of Learning & Development to facilitate a smooth transition of relationship management and provide insight regarding opportunities for upselling / cross-selling within Client base.
- Support the onboarding and completion process for new business.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to engage with internal and external stakeholders
- Knowledge of the credit industry
- Previous experience interacting with clients
- Working knowledge of Excel
- 25 days holiday
- Birthday leave
- Onsite gym
- Pension scheme
- LinkedIn Learning Courses
- Discounts on high street vouchers
- Annual bonus linked to performance
- Employee Assistance Programme