Online Customer Support Representative
As an Online Customer Support Representative you will be responsible for responding to incoming customer queries via post and email in a respectful and ethical manner to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Contacting customers via email in order to reach an understanding of the customers’ financial circumstance and where appropriate, setting agreeable repayment arrangement.
- Responding to incoming customer emails and letters in timely, clear and ethical manner.
- Through correspondence with customers demonstrate understanding and empathy towards their situation, responding to any questions submitted.
- Communicating with customers in a clear and respectful manner whilst observing regulatory requirements and maintaining adherence to GDPR.
- Building rapport with customers and creating a positive customer experience.
- Issuing bespoke responses to requests from the Collections floor.
- Effective note taking – ensuring records of calls are complete, accurate, professional and a true reflection of the contact.
- Update records accurately and manage the customer contact in line with specified procedures.
- Meeting and exceeding monthly targets including call quality and compliance.
- Attending meetings and training as required, completing annual CSA CAI accreditation and demonstrating compliance competence via internal testing.
- Building and maintaining new relationships with non-contact customers
- Previous experience working in an administrative role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess a keen eye for detail
- Previous experience working in a customer service environment
- Salary increase with service
- Monthly bonus
- Ongoing training and career development
- LinkedIn Learning Courses
- Onsite gym
- Discounts on high street vouchers
- Pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme